The Wishlist Donation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ookami Stories

Go down

Ookami Stories Empty Ookami Stories

Post by Ookami Kenran Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Kk, I'm gonna put my writings here. I'm currently typing them, so I don't have any yet. I will show you though! ^^
Also, please contact me, rather than posting here if you want to ask/tell me something. - Nov. 4, 2011
I've typed some of my stuff, gonna post it in bits, so be sure to come back for updates. ^^ - Nov. 10, 2011
A star at the end of a post means the story is done. Like a Star @ heaven - Nov. 11, 2011

Last edited by Ookami Kenran on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ookami Kenran

http://gurpnet.nl/superkarin/profile.php?id=Ookami%20Kenran

Back to top Go down

Ookami Stories Empty Re: Ookami Stories

Post by Ookami Kenran Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Mayberry Demon

Kenran walked briskly, she was in a hurry. She kept her composure: standing straight, not bouncing as she walked. She had left her house later than she would have liked, but she still thought she could make it without having to run.
“Hey, Kenran, where are you headed off to in such a hurry?” a voice asked coming up behind her. It was one of her allies in the police department. I don’t have time for him… she thought to herself.
“I’m sorry, Barny. I don’t have time to chat.” she told him keeping her fast pace as he trotted to keep up with her.
“Well then, would you like to hang out at the jail when you’re done?” he asked “Andy’s been wanting to get caught up since you got in town.” Kenran had been visiting from her birthplace to meet with someone important. “Sure--” Kenran started as a giant, ugly black-red demon jumped down into the street. Kenran’s hands glided naturally to the katana that always hung at her side as the deputy clumsily drew his six shot. The hair on Kenran’s back was standing on end when the demon recognized her.
“When did you get here?” the terrible beast asked shocked in his wicked voice.
“When the wind blew.” she replied. The wind was always the metaphor she used when she talked about her wandering habit. “You mind if I kill you now?” she asked rhetorically as she crouched, getting into the stance she wanted to use against the monster before her. The demon only growled, raising his arm back to smash the small blonde woman. Kenran waited for the last second before she dashed out of the way, towards the beast, then spun around drawing her razor sharp blade and sliced the budging belly. Blood spilling from is fresh wound the beast cried out in pain. The wound she left was deep, deep enough to hide a human’s hand.
The beast growled "Damn you Kenran." through gritting teeth. Then he turned around to crawl back to the hole from which he came, holding his side. As he limped down the street Barny felt the need to pull his trigger and shot the injured beast. The beast howled in agony and skippered off as Kenran yelled at Barny.
"Why'd you do that?!"
"You didn't finish him off like you normally do!" he exclaimed.
"He's lucky I'm in a hurry." she said ash she started off running as she remembered her very important date.
Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Ookami Kenran on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ookami Kenran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Kenran Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Kenran and The Doctor

Kenran was walking through the village when she came across a blue box. That’s strange… she thought to herself. I’ve never seen this here before. Besides it belongs in London… and in a different time period… She sniffed around the wooden box, looking for smells that might give her a clue as to where it came form. All the smells coming from the box she did not recognize, and most she did not like. As she stood in front of the box, pondering it’s origins, one of the doors opened to reveal a man in western clothes, and inside the box—there was something strange… As he quickly closed the door behind him, hiding the strange place from her view, he asked a strange question.
“When and where am I?” he asked in a British accent. Kenran was puzzled.
“Don’t you know where you are?” she asked inquisitively then looked at the sky. “It’s about 4:10.”
“Am I in Japan? Kobayashi, Japan? Fourth of august, 2000A.D.?” He asked impatiently.
“Yeah…” she answered, “My name is Kenran, can I help you with something?” she asked, trying to be helpful to this seemingly lost man.
“Kenran?” he asked, Kenran nodding a reply. “That name seams familiar…” he said racking his brain, trying to place the name. “How do you get to the Inoue house?” he asked, trying to stay on task.
“This way.” Kenran showed as the man reached in the box to pull out a strange contraption.
“We need to hurry.” he said, racing off in the direction Kenran had motioned. Kenran raced in front of him, leading the way.
“By the way,” she started as they ran, “you never told me your name.”
“The Doctor.” was the out-of-breath reply.
The Doctor?” she asked. “The Doctor of what? And don’t you have a real name.”
“Yes. Doctor will work just fine though; and yes, I do have a ‘real’ name—but it’s a secret.”
“A secret?” Kenran asked “The Doctor,” confused, as they came upon the Inoue house. “This is it.” she told him as she came to a stop. As The Doctor stopped he turned knobs and pulled levers on his contraption. When he was done he looked at it as if it were suppose to do something, then finally it dinged and he looked up at the sky above her friend’s house. After a moment they saw a light explode in the sky and seconds later they heard the faint boom from the aftershock.
“What was that?” she exclaimed.
“You wouldn’t know.” he replied, turning back towards the way they came.
“I know a lot of things.” she informed him sternly as she fallowed him.
“Well, then do you know what a Dalek is?” he asked cynically.
“A what?”
“Exactly.”
“Then explain.” she demanded. “I love to learn.” As they returned to his blue box, he looked at her thoughtfully.
“Let me show you something.” he told her then tuned around to unlock the door to his police box. Once his door unlocked he turned around and looked at Kenran with excitement in his eyes, then swung open the door for her to go in. As the curious blonde walked in her eyes widened. The door she had just walked through lead to a room she had never seen before in this all-too-familiar village. She looked right, then left, looking for what could have been a hallway, because the door she had just gone through lead to a box shape, but there were no walls, it just opened up at the door for this circular room.
She turned back towards the door where The Doctor stood with a smug, “look what I’ve got” look, then move out of the way for her to go out and go around to the back of the strange blue box. She put her hand behind the box to be sure her eyes weren’t deceiving her.
“How’d you do that?” she asked him after returning to the front of the blue box where The Doctor leaned his left shoulder against the wooden box.
“She’s a TARDIS.” He turned to stroke “her” affectionately. “Time And Relative Dimension In Space; TARDIS” he explained then walked back in his TARDIS, dropping his gadget at the door. As Kenran fallowed him her mind was whirling, trying to make sense of this man and his box.
“So this is a space ship?” she asked looking around the strange room.
“Space and time machine.” he added. “The TARDIS bends space and time to make this room fit into the space of the Police Box… or whatever form it takes.
“It can take more forms?”
“Yes, The chameleon feature on mine is broken, so she stays in the form of a Police Box.”
“So she could become…an out hose?” she asked walking up to the control panel in the center of the room to look at it.
“Well…yeah…” The Doctor answered hesitantly; “She would change into what best fits into the setting we landed in.”—he paused to let her think. “Would you like to go for a ride?” he asked running to the control panel in a kid-like manor and flicked switches and pulled knobs.
“Um…” She was shocked from being put on the spot. “How ‘bout the future?” she suggested, “I’ve been everywhere I wanted to be in the past…” He looked at her as if he were a kid wit ah new toy.
“Wanna see a star die?” he asked pushing more buttons and pulling more levers.
“Sounds cool, we get to stay around and watch the black hole too?” she asked, checking out the condition of a couch that was more like one of the benches from a van.
“If you like.” he answered as the room lurched and they heard a vroo vroo… sound. Kenran fell onto the couch when the room convulsed, while The Doctor hung onto a bar that hung over him, keeping a hand on a sturdy spot on his console. When the TARDIS stopped The Doctor looked at her with an excited half smile. Then he suddenly ran towards the doors, opening them to open space and a giant mass of burning duller and duller red. Kenran walked to the open doors in awe, a smile showing in her jaw dropped face. She looked out at the sad star then gingerly looked down.
"What are we sitting on?" she asked.
"Space." was the simple reply.
Not expecting a better answer, she changed the subject, coming to a realization: "Wait, how are we breathing?"
"The TARDIS." She looked at him, wishing he would give better answers. The Doctor ran back into the TARDIS and entered yet another seemingly impossible room. When he came back he set two lawn chairs down offering the amazed Kenran a seat. She accepted thanking him.
As they watched the death of the beautiful star, Kenran started a new conversation, trying to lean more about this mysterious man.
"So do you travel alone?" she asked.
"Yeah." he said slouching comfortably in his chair. "I'm the last of my kind." he explained sadly.
"Your kind?" she asked. "Aren't we both human?"
"No, I'm a Time Lord."
"Time Lord?" she asked skeptically.
"Yeah, I'm from Galifray. Everybody died in The Great Time War."
"Time War?" Kenran asked, think of what might happen if time control were used as a tool of war.
"Yeah. They fought the Daleks, both sides killed everyone...except me..."

Ookami Kenran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down