The Wishlist Donation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3

Go down

Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 Empty Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3

Post by Alina_Mau Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Table of Contents

-*- ~~~~~~~ -*-

Short Stories

Fading Into Autumn

Romancing Water - Incomplete

When Dreams Come True - Incomplete

Threads of Fate - Incomplete

Unnamed - Incomplete

-*- ~~~~~ -*-

Poetry

Darkness Falls in Light

The World Falls Down

Beauty in Shades of Grey

Ending Love

My Little Black Rain Cloud

-*- ~~~~~~~ -*-

Last edited by Alina_Mau on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:02 am; edited 8 times in total
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

http://www.alinamausmystics.myadopts.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 Empty Re: Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3

Post by Alina_Mau Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Darkness falls in Light

Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 46432492&trans=1Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 26025359&trans=1
Alucard ♂ - ~~~~~ - Anahita

She scares me so, her talk of heaven and light....

Light simply radiates from within her
She is of warmth and Love
She looks unto me with such kindness in her eyes
I am undeserving of her but she denies such thoughts

I am of the dark and darkness keeps me
In my very sleep I've dreamed so dark
Of hatred and evil
Of death and of fire
And yet she chooses me
I, who is a mere shadow in her light

In the glow of her light I lay
In her arms I die tonight
As she whispers her words of heaven and light
I let a tear slip away as darkness consumes me
I know I will never see her light as she see's it

How I long for it though....

Last edited by Alina_Mau on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 Empty Re: Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3

Post by Alina_Mau Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:15 pm

The World Falls Down

Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 47693137&trans=1Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 33334027&trans=1
Autumn ♂ - ~~~~~ - Twilight

Their lives revolved around the end of things
The end of vibrancy, the end of light
But as they both fell to darkness
They chose to fall together
And a love was born anew

Last edited by Alina_Mau on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina_Mau Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Fading Into Autumn

Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 5077721&trans=1Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 21059016&trans=1
Glen ♂ - ~~~~~ - Tritizina

He walked down the well worn path of the green forest, a path he had walked many times. Today the woods seemed still and a chill wind swept through the trees. With every step of his paws the unusual green markings on his legs glittered an unnatural glow and his green eyes sparkled through the shade of the overhead trees, though his brown fur blended with the very woods around him. The end of his journey sat an old birch tree, gnarled and tall, it was his destination this time every year, when it was time for the forest to come to rest. Finally reaching the tree he plopped down with a sigh and waited, He sat alone by the tree and gave a slight shiver to the cold that he never seemed to get used to.

A sudden wind stirred up in front of him and a blue wolf spattered with autumn leaves appeared before him. Her eyes were cold though not unfriendly and she walked towards him with a seemingly restrained elation.

"You have come once again, Glen", she spoke, a smile flowing across her slender muzzle.

"What choice do I have?", Glens voice spoke with a bitter disappointment.

"I suppose that you do have a point though, I'm glad either way".

There eyes meant and for a brief moment a single emotion flowed between them, living with every breath they took, an electric shock that nearly threatened their lives. A fleeting feeling the blew away as a leaf on the wind, leaving more sorrow than joy.

"I should take my leave, for now my time here is done until another year comes to pass", Glen rose and began walking towards a spring from which the she-wolves wind had arisen.
"Have a good season, Tritizina, may it bode well for you."

"Thank you, may you enjoy your rest."

The lady wolf lowered her head as she watched him fade away into the waters of the spring. Her head and heart could think of nothing other than him, "If only", she thought again and again, never knowing he thought the same of her. Though, if truth be told, it would have made no difference if they had ever shared their secrets. For in the end their dreams are meant to be dreams , nothing more.
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina_Mau Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:20 am

Romancing Water

Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 289fw5jRandom Poetry/short stories by meee :3 2dajd47
Rialta ♀ - ~~~~~ - ♂ Merrick

Down by an ocean of a far off land lives a clan of sea faring cats. They live not just by the sea but with and for the sea and for their god of the ocean. Reflecting this love of the sea they choose to paint blue patterns on their pelts, patterns meaning everything from the cat's age to their hobbies. Rialta is the Daughter of the clan leader and has finally chosen to take her coming of age journey. In the clan there was a tradition that all cat's, both male and female, once of adult age must take a journey to become in touch with their water god.

As the young she-cat gathered herself for her journey she pondered of her future, she had recently ended a relationship with a rather unkind fellow and she was ready for the change of pace. Shaking off the distracting thought's she quickly packed her things and hopped from her room. On her doorstep she gave an echoing whistle, summoning a small ball of light with wings, her pet and companion.

"Be safe Rialta and take this, it was a gift I gave your mother when she had left for her journey at your age"' the usually booming voice of her father was softened with emotion and Rialta purred with a bit of emotion herself.

"Father, this is beautiful and I'll be home as soon as I can. Please don't worry about me father, I need this right now"' with a quick lick of her fathers cheek she bounded toward the rocky path by the sea, off to meet her future.

Down the sandy path her petite paws padded along with soft thumps. Listening to the gentle waves hitting the rocks, the wind blowing through her fur, she had no thought in her mind that she could possibly run into true trouble. The journey consisted of traveling from her home town out to the Northern Sea Cliff's, followed by traveling the Cerulean Land Bridge to the sacred Neptune's Eye, an island thought the channel the spirit of the god of the sea. With head held high she set her sight's to the Cliff's with a sudden elation.

"I'm free", she thought. "I'm finally free, all of my past is behind me and I can finally feel like I can keep it there."

All of her life Rialta had suffered pain, her mother had been killed in a wolf raid when Rialta was a mere child. Later when she grew into a beautiful young lady her looks and status gained the attention of most suitors of her age, especially the attention of one particular tom cat who was known for a dark twinkle in his eye. Their relationship was fleeting but unforgettable and unforgivable, leaving scars both physically and mentally.

- ~~~~~ -

Part II

Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 30511669&trans=1

Last edited by Alina_Mau on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina_Mau Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:40 am

Beauty in Shades of Grey

Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 39225422&trans=1Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 26103726&trans=1
♂ - ~~~ - ♂

Though colors bright, my smile was faded
To make them feel better, my body was painted
To hide away the pain that I felt
As others, and myself, looked down at my pelt

~~~

But you came in with shades the same
With a laughing heart you felt no shame
With your gentle way you helped be raise above
And in the end I learned true love

Last edited by Alina_Mau on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina_Mau Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Ending Love

Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 JjlqflRandom Poetry/short stories by meee :3 14cbk0y
- ~~~ -

I simply want the sun to shine
I want to hold you once again
And let the warm rays keep us together
I wish the sun to shine for us, for you

~~~

Oh, my dearest lover, how little you know
You are the sun whose rays shine warm
But this is no season for the sun, no season for warmth
Your tender touch has been reduced to a mere grasp for light.
As my autumn chill puts your warmth to rest
Your shining eyes must set now my love, my sun
for now is the winter of our love

and your warm light...

Last edited by Alina_Mau on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina_Mau Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:08 pm

My Little Black Rain Cloud

Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 38016116&trans=1Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 45162452&trans=1
Sorrow - ♀ - ~~~ - ♂ - Rain Cloud

My days are long and grey
I'm lost, a broken heart
Only you keep me company, my little cloud
You keep the harsh sun from my eyes
Your gentle rain hides my tears
I love you, my little cloud
I am sadness but you make me at peace
I wish you to hover about me forever
Shielding away my true self
A self the world would find ugly and unwanted

You make me whole my sweet little rain cloud
Tut, tut, it looks like rain.....

♫ I'm just a little black rain cloud
Hovering over the honey tree
I'm just a little black rain cloud
Pay no attention to little me♥ ♫

Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina_Mau Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Love Repeats Itself

Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 2692630&trans=1Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 42759245&trans=1
The Princess - ♀ - ~~~ - ♂ - The Knight
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 Empty When Dreams Come True

Post by Alina_Mau Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:54 am

When Dreams Come True

Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 40917530&trans=1Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 39103377&trans=1

Princess Leera ♀ ♥ - ~~~ - ♥ ♀ Allondra, the hand maid

"I love you, Allondra," the beautiful princess whispered in her ear and the two exchanged a gentle kiss.

The two girls lay under the old oak in the royal gardens, wrapped in each others arms. A quiet creak could be heard and allondra looked up at the branches above her. There was no wind or creature in the tree and yet the creaking continued, growing louder. Suddenly one of the tree limbs gave a sudden crack and began falling onto the lovers below. Allondra sat up in her bed gasping for air at the shock of her dream realizing the sound she heard had been a door and the impact was no more than one of her own pillows.

"Good God Allondra, what were you dreaming about this time?" The princess of her dreams stood in front of her laughing at the poor girls shocked face.

"You know Leera, you can be a real menace!" Allondra leapt out of bed grasping her pillow tightly and gently whacked the princess with it.

"Me?! You're the one always having a heart attack in your sleep, it's scary!" Leera threw herself onto the small bed and grabbed the other pillow , using it like a shield from the pillow rampage on the other side.

Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina_Mau Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:35 pm

Threads of Fate

Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 55359612&trans=1Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 42144945&trans=1

Sometimes fate doesn't work out like it's supposed to.

"What the hell is this place?"

No one really knows why this is or how it happens, it just does.

"I don't know.....Who are you?"

It's times like these that an interference must happen, to correct these knots in the threads of fate.

"Hmph, why should I tell you? This is all probably some screwy dream anyway."

Sometimes it's just a matter of finding the right life that will turn you back to your true path.

'I think....I remember dying.....and then....'

Sometimes you just need to loose everything to realize what there is to gain.

'Heh, you to? So, this is the end?'

Sometimes you need to see what there is in life to gain before you are willing to reach for it.

'.....You know what? I don't think it is."

When you're lucky you'll cross paths with another, whose fate is equally knotted, gnarled and distorted in it's own way. When you find yourself in a situation like this know that you have been blessed with the chance to live life through the eyes of another.

Last edited by Alina_Mau on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina_Mau Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:55 pm

The Darkness of the Heart

Random Poetry/short stories by meee :3 2qtg5cxRandom Poetry/short stories by meee :3 14nloi1
The Sorcerer - ~~♥~~ - The Slave

A normal girl would have fear.

He deserved fear. He was dedicated to his craft and there was no one beyond him who could create what he does.

I found myself in his ownership when my step father sold me, having seen an ad posted in the local tavern. The Sorcerer paid more than well and quickly whisked me away in his carriage, leaving my stepfather more than a happy man. I didn't mind this fact really, I never liked him and after my mother died, he only got worse.

The carriage had no driver yet moved smoothly and with purpose. My new master sat across from me with eyes closed and hands held together. He was not unattractive, though he had a sickly look about him. His fur was of unnatural colors and his hood fell away to reveal two smooth, curved horns set atop the crest of his head. I gasped as I saw them but he remained unphased by my sudden noise and I noticed a faint purple aura in his hands. He had a strange smell, smokey yet it smelt of roses crossed with the scent of an almond flavor my mother used to use in baking.

I had started to feel rather flushed and I looked out the window to distract myself. The sun was setting through the dense trees and I knew, this late in autumn, that it would be cold soon and I regretted not bringing a cloak of some kind. I watched the last light of the sun fade and was finally lulled into a light sleep by the sounds of the horses hooves. After some time, we abruptly came to a stop, the force causing me to fall forward, placing both my hands on his knees. Despite his fragile looks he felt solid under my hands and I could feel almost a vibration of power pulsing through his veins. He unclasped his gloved hands and gently picked up both of mine, helping me up.

"We have arrived," his words were nothing but a whisper and I was lucky I was close enough to hear them.

I quickly pulled away from him and rushed out of the carriage into the cold night, to breath in the air. I almost screamed when I saw what was in front of me, though no sound came out. The horses that had drawn our carriage were mere skeletons with a spectral shadow mist surrounding them. The man waved his hand as he stepped out of the carriage and the four creatures slowly made their way to the carriage house. I tore my gaze away from the creatures to look upon my new home, but found it to be no more of a comfort or relief. The strange castle in front of me seemed crumbled and decayed, I didn't see how it was really livable, even. "Don't worry, it's nicer on the inside," I said to myself. I don't know why I felt that way though, since all of this absolutly terrified me.

I followed him inside to find that my hunch was right though, the inside was quite intact and even well furnished, though still too dark for my taste. He led me down a flight of stairs and, other than a few candles which seemed to follow us through the air, we were in pitch darkness. We passed through several corridors and finally through a large door, which he opened with just the flick of his hand. I had noticed that the only furniture in this particular hall was a simple hall table with a crystal music box on it. I remember my mother had one just like it and had planned to give it to me when I grew up but we had to sell it. Being distracted, like I was, I tripped on a bump in the rug and found myself landing solidly on his chest as he caught me. For a split second I stared him right in his charcoal black eyes. He broke our gaze, looking pained, and quickly lifted me and swung me around the the other side of him.

He finally lead me to a door and I had an overwhelming knowing that I was at the kitchen door and that I could find him up the stairs at the end of the hallway, which leads to his tower. For some reason I knew what not to cook for him and when he expected to eat and that on occasion he will ask me to collect ingredients for spells or even be subject to test the results of said spells.

I realized he was telling me these things telepathically. I didn't understand why he wouldn't talk to me as I knew he could, my step father said they had talked. He suddenly turned and started towards the tower stairs but I called out after him.

"Wait! I don't know your name...." I wanted him to tell me, I wanted to hear his voice.

Suddenly a sound filled the air that sent shivers through my whole body. It was deep, unnaturally so, raspy and it left a strange, static-like feeling through my body.

"My name is Erebus, and if your curiosity is quite satisfied, I shall be in the tower," he turned and left without another word.

- ~~♠~~ -

I nearly collapsed once he was out of view, I felt out of breath and light headed. As overwhelming as being close to him had been, being away from him seemed to leave me totally drained. After a few minutes I finally relaxed and began breathing normally again. I walked into the kitchen to find it surprisingly light and, even thought it was dark out, the moon shone through many open windows and I knew I would like it here, in this space. He had said dinner at midnight and it was just barely nine. I looked through what there was to cook with and started working.

To my knowledge he had lived alone for quite some time, so said my step father anyway. Knowing this, it surprised me that everything was in such good shape, nothing was in need of repair or even cleaning, for that matter. Looking around the kitchen I noted that other than the entrance there was only a door to a bathroom and to the outside, though it was too dark to see where that might lead me. I found no area for a bed or any other sleeping space really, which I found odd, why wouldn't he think of that? After looking around I finished making and plating dinner less than ten minutes before midnight. Setting up the table I sat down and waited, my eye lids heavy. I wasn't used to staying up this late and I hadn't slept well the night before. I rested my head for what seemed like only a moment.

I felt a gentle brushing of my long hair which woke me quite easily. Erebus stood over me and gently touched my forehead, communicating with me telepathically, once again.

"I know of your collapse and I expected it to happen. I am a sorcerer and for years I have invested my mind, body, and soul into dark magic. This has caused my aura to take on a strong magical force which is tiring to your body. In time you will become immune to this effect but I cannot tell you how long that will take. Until then I will speak to you in this way as my true speaking voice has been consumed by the darkness that I wield," he began to walk but I rose quickly and grabbed his arm to stop him.

"I...uh....I don't have a bed, " I tried to look him in the face but he wouldn't face me.

He gave a chuckle at my awkwardness. Deep and low, it gave me goosebumps and I could feel my face flush.

"I have not slept in quite some time so I'm afraid I simply had not thought of such a need. I'll accommodate this need as soon as I can in the meantime feel free to resume your table sleeping and, if you wish, feel free to spend your time in the gardens." The words echoed through my mind and I felt slightly woozy.

He sat me back in my seat at the table and quickly left without another things said. I quickly ate my food and easily fell back asleep, even sitting in a kitchen chair with my head on a table. I had strange dreams of dancing lights and dark shadows, in the center of the chaos grew a single black rose. When I touched its petals the flower shuddered and a purple mist began to exude from it. The rose quickly grew gnarled and the petals changed colors rapidly. Despite seeing this I felt compelled to touch it again and when I did the petals all became white, the mist dissipated and the whirling chaos calmed around me. Then, even in my dream, I lay down and slept.

- ~~♣~~ -

My second day was no better or worse than the first had been. He led me down the hall to the foot of the tower's stairs and handed me a key to the door there. It used to be his room before he stopped sleeping and that I could use it as I needed. He walked off up the stairs without even the slightest glance in my direction. He never looked at me.

Days went by and, like he had said, I gradually became used to his aura. I discovered that the scent that followed him was from the gardens the he told me of. The gardens seemed near endless and a whole section was dedicated to black roses, black roses that had a smell of sweet almond. I spent most of my time in the gardens, since I didn't have much else to do. Eventually the days started to run into each other, as they do for someone with my schedule. After waking up I would make breakfast, lunch, dinner, and midnight dinner and I would spend all of my free time napping or exploring the gardens.

Last edited by Alina_Mau on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum