The Wishlist Donation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Libs with Mara and Co.

2 posters

Go down

Mad Libs with Mara and Co.  Empty Mad Libs with Mara and Co.

Post by Mara Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:57 pm

One squishy day, Bob The Rock woke up early. Looking out of his window, Bob exclaimed, 'Wow! That cloud looks just like a(n) tree. Oh look, here comes my friend, Jamsion The Poop, running shockingly down the road!'
Jamson, a(n) slimey, young poop had some important news for Bob. As Bob answered the door, Jamison said, 'Bob, my good, Mordetwi, today is the second annual Spellathon! There will be glittery words like poopy, honey booboo, and fish!' Bob hurried and jiggled dumbly down to the King's Castle to face the spikey competition.
Mara
Mara

Location : I ain't got no clue what in tar-nation that is. Dang you city folks an' yer fancy-shmancy werds an' such. Now if y'all would 'scuse me, I gots ta go milk Bessy. {If you're really wondering; It's a redneck state.}

Back to top Go down

Mad Libs with Mara and Co.  Empty Re: Mad Libs with Mara and Co.

Post by Alina_Mau Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Jake's not your average, run-of-the-penis bulldog. Nope, he's got shiny Powers! He was probably born with them, but Jake thinks he got them from fucking in a magic mud puddle. The powers let Jake shape-shift into all sorts of things. If he needs to hide, he can shrink himself down to fit inside Finn's front shirt condamn. Or if Finn is in a sticky feather, Jake can inflate over 69 times his regular size and help him out. Sometimes Jake's powers don't jump that well. To unlock a door, Jake can turn his hand into the shape of a star . . . but it usually doesn't fit. Once, Jake and Finn were stuck in BMO's video game and needed to suck a pit. Jake was able to stretch his breasts to safety. Fuck ya, right? Then there was the time Jake stretched himself too excitedly while in a maze and almost kicked Morgan Freeman. Mostly, he uses his powers to make Finn titfuck really hard!
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

http://www.alinamausmystics.myadopts.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum