The Wishlist Donation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh the gits and shiggles are abound

Go down

Oh the gits and shiggles are abound Empty Oh the gits and shiggles are abound

Post by Alina_Mau Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:22 pm

This is a section for all of my ramblings and creative ideas! ;3

Harvest MoonxPokemon crossover!

PokeMoon Story

Harvest MoonxPokemon Legend

Last edited by Alina_Mau on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

http://www.alinamausmystics.myadopts.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Oh the gits and shiggles are abound Empty Re: Oh the gits and shiggles are abound

Post by Alina_Mau Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Pokemon Wild Harvest

Game Starters
(Complete Pokedex pending)

Spoiler:

- ~~~ -

Oh the gits and shiggles are abound 2j5kmlx

Island/continent broken down into 5 seasonal regions (one area always spring, one area always summer, ect.) with one area allowing crops of any season to be grown. (Neutral Region)

Features

Pokemon color swaps due to climate changes

New, though limited, Fakemon

A large variety of marriage candidates, including rivals from all the past games

Past Gen. pokemon appear but also with different colors due to climate changes

Cow/milk producing pokemon - miltank, taurus, bouffalant

Sheep/wool producing pokemon - mareep, cinccino, whimsicott

Chicken/egg producing pokemon - chansey, pidgy, spearow, delibird, Taillow, swablu, starly, ducklett, chatot

Honey producing pokemon - combee

Flower Producing pokemon - vileplume, bellossom, Sunflora, roselia, lilligant

Putting ditto in any of the animal pens they will mimic the creature and allow you harvest items of that type from it

Seed maker is now an item that you give to a plant type pokemon, feed them the crop and youll recieve the seeds from it

items play a bigger role. with the purchase of a saddle you can equip the item to a variety of pokemon and ride them depending on your friendship or their level. (a level 5 pokemon will be less likely to buck you then a level 20 with a low level of friendship)

Ridable pokemon - Ponyta, doduo, arcanine, persian, girafarig, stantler, mightyena, tropius, slamence, Luxray, sawsbuck, cobalion, blitzle

Different pokemon live in different climate regions allowing for pokemon diversity (no more finding rattata in every route, cave, and town ever! XD)

Each climate has its own farm where you can grow specialty crops and raise different "livestock".

Each climate region will have its selection of watering and picker pokemon. Once a certain level of training (Like harvest sprites) have been achieved you can leave them in care of your farm allowing you to move on to the next region!

Test your "worker" pokemons skills in competative festivals, winning increases your pokemons skill and friendship level

Due to story the first portion of battles will be underground or part of a selective group you can join.

battles and gyms still exist allowing you plenty of game play.

Each region has a "Main Town" for gym battles, festivals, and specialty farming supply stores (sells seed makers, yogurt makers, ect.), a "lesser Town" for pokemon pageants (damn I loved those things XD) clothing stores (both pokemon and player ;3) and furniture stores.
Your farm will be connected to a small town which contains a pokemart and a few basic shops. (these areas are mostly dedicated to the farming aspect of the game.)

A 3rd town or area will be story specific and most likely challenging, but rewarding, to get to. most likely to be holding a possible bachelor/ bachelorette

All towns will have a pokecenter and pokemart

You will have choice of gender character

Your story begins on a "starter island" which is basically tutorial island XD

Bad guy has summoned forth one of the 2 legendaries (depends on your gender) and its your place to gain the trust of the opposing legendary to fight for you and save the day

Once the harvest king has been rescued the gyms and elite 4 will be unlocked and youll be allowed to start a new journey!

Last edited by Alina_Mau on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oh the gits and shiggles are abound Empty WORDS BECAUSE OF WORDS DONT DELETE ME CUZ I LUV YUUUU

Post by Alina_Mau Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:45 am

PokeMoon Legend

Several hundreds of years ago, in Area*, the relationships between humans and pokemon became stagnant and eventually taken for granted. Pokemon were sold from shops rather than trained and befriended. True pokemon trainers became extinct and gym battles became staged shows purely for money rather challenge and achievement. Eventually battles for fun or justice became tools for the bigotted and hateful. The once peaceful world of pokemon began to divide into factions of prejudice and conflict. An all out war came to pass between these factions, using pokemon as their weapons instead of trusted companions.

Waves of technological advances brought people farther and farther from the land they came from. Pokemon became slaves to work these massive machines that tended everything from clothing to farming.

In the middle of this war stood the Harvest Goddess. Her life was bound to the Life Tree, source of purity and energy to the world around her. Long forgotten, she pleaded to any human she came across to end the war, to restore the peace, to respect the pokemon who fought for them. But time and time again her pleading fell on deaf ears. Their petty arguments meaning more than the survival of peace. As the hatred of war consumed Area the Life Tree began to die and with it the valley that it dwell. The war, having waged over several regions, finally found its way to the valley and as the soldiers stepped upon the land, all life died and turned grey beneath their feet. Once the grey death began it did not stop, creeping towards the center of the continent, to the Life Tree. The humans fled to fight on safer ground, confused and afraid of this grey death they created.

Alone, the Goddess stood, as she watched the greyness slide under her feet and up the truck of the tree, consuming its every limb. Knowing what had to be done the Goddess sacrificed herself to become a seed to the next Life Tree, only to grow once peace has been restored. Enraged by the drastic measures forced to be taken the Harvest King stormed down from his mountain an turned all pokemon to stone as punishment.

Once the shock had wore off the humans realized how very much they relied on their creature companions, and how gravely unappreciated they had become. Several years passed by and life became worse and their world more grey with each days passing. A young farmer, feeling the loss of both the pokemon and the Life Tree the hardest, took a pilgrimage to the now grey trunk of the Life Tree. Carrying with him a single pokemon, now stone, he walked many miles till finally he stood at the trunk of the once great tree. He had with him a bag of seeds, though he did not know the climate of the grey valley, and with his tools he built. He cut down the strange trees of the valley and built a farm around the great tree and its pond, allowing him plenty of water. Once his farm was built he planted his seeds and watered them daily, with his rusted out old watering can. The water flowed freely from the sides of his can, causing him several trips more than nessicary to complete the job, but the job still always got done.

One morning he found a small sprout by the pond and, on a whim, he began to water the little sprout on his daily rounds. The sprout grew and with it the rest of his crops did too. Growing was still difficult in the grey valley and even a year later he still was only able to grow enough to support himself and not much else. By a years time the tree had grown to impressive heights, rivaling the Life Tree itself. Covered in little flower buds the tree stood dormant still, and every day the farmer still chose to water it, with the same care and dedication as the day he discovered it.

One evening, as the sun set, the farmer fell asleep under the tree and had a vision of the Harvest Goddess imprisoned inside the barren trunk of what was the Life Tree. Like a princess locked in a tower, she wept tears of great sorrow and as he stretched out his hand for her, no sound or motion could he make would reach her. Jolting awake the young man took his ax and began chopping down the old tree, it's bark was brittle but the tree was thick and its wood strong and he had his work cut out for him. Days flew by of every day chopping away at this sad hull of a dead tree, but he knew he was right, he knew what he was doing was important.

A week after he began, he finally heard a creak, and the mighty tree fell away. With an explosion of light the Harvest Goddess appeared where the hulking tree once stood and finally, the trees bloomed. The greyness lifted and restored the valley once again to light and life. The Goddess stood in front of the young farmer, as not a deity, but a woman, having exhausted her powers in effort to save her world. The Harvest King, seeing this feat of endurance and dedication, allowed pokemon to once again roam free in the world, lifting the stoney curse. The Harvest King offered to help restore the Goddesses powers but she chose to stay by the side of farmer. With this decision made a small pink petal fell from a tree and landed in the Goddess Pond. From it bloomed a beautiful young girl, the new Harvest Goddess. The original Goddess, choosing the name Aliera, promised to help the new Goddess, and together, they lived as a family, with the mans (starter pokemon**) and a son of their own.

* Herp, pretty much everything is unnamed. DX

** This depends on what pokemon you chose as your own starter.

Last edited by Alina_Mau on Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oh the gits and shiggles are abound Empty Re: Oh the gits and shiggles are abound

Post by Alina_Mau Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:26 am

PokeMoon Story

You're finally old enough to move out on your own! You've lived with your grandfather for many years but now you've finally decided to take a boat and move to the country you used to visit as a kid. You remember fondly of the summers you would spend at a rentable farm with your parents and grandparents, the pokemon that lived there, the strange vegetables that you grew,but most of all you remember the man that actually owned the farm. He was a professor of some sort...wasn't he?

Aboard the boat you have the chance to talk to a gentleman
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina_Mau Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Peering over at his new treasure, the prince reached out and touched the boys soft feline ear.

"Stop it, that feels weird", the boy sneered and swatted the princes hand away.

"As my slave, I can do as I please with you" the princes words were delivered with a bitter, controlling tone, far from what the boy expected.

The shocked look on the boys face caused the prince to once again burst out into laughter, setting the boys already sullen mood to downright hateful.

"Now to name you!" the prince said with glee, looking thoughtful.

"I have a name" the feline said with a scowl.

"Well, ya, but you're going to be living in a palace now, and you have a new owner, so you get a new name! But no matter, a name will be chosen.....when I think of one", lapsing into an almost meditative state the prince thought, for a long time saying nothing.

"I don't even know your name and yet you want to choose mine?" the boy tactically changing the subject, hopefully in favor of his way.

"My name is Prince Isan, I expect you to call me that when we are in social settings, but alone or with the princess you may call me Isan or Brother"

"Princess?" the boys curiosity was clearly piqued.

"I expect her to be very fond of you. If you ever hurt her, expect one hell of a punishment", the princes eyes narrowed, staring deep into the felines slitted blue pupils.

Silence held heavy in the air, each in their respective thoughts. The snow leopard was desperate to belly his concerns but came up with nothing but questions. Was his new master kind or not? Was the larger man joking or did he really plan to hurt him? For that matter what were his intentions? Did the prince plan to take him? He was distant and deep in thought, he didn't seem lustful like the usual new owner the boy was used to seeing.

"Deamon" the prince exclaimed, scaring the boy out of his own endless questions. "I'll name you Deamon, I think she'd like that" the prince seemed to be smiling to himself, whoever this girl was, was far more important than Deamon was.

Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum