The Wishlist Donation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel in Paradise

Go down

Angel in Paradise Empty Angel in Paradise

Post by Alina_Mau Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:33 pm

Angel in Paradise

You lift your head with a groan, it feels heavy but so does your whole body. You start to crack open your eyes but it's a struggle and all you register is a dimly lit room. Closing your eyes, you start to think.

This isn't my room.

You struggle to remember where you were last and why you were here now. An unexpected turn, breaking glass, a response in the dark when you expected none. How did you get here? Piercing blue-green eyes flash through your mind almost making you flinch, if you'd had the strength to move anyway.

I'm not home but am I alone?

You try again to open your eyes. You finally battle your heavy eyes fully open. It's easier now that you've woken up more. The dimly lit room in front of you was surprisingly nice despite its obvious disrepair.
The faded walls were a mellow grey. Most of the windows had dramatically thick black curtains, from ceiling to floor, not letting an ounce of light in. On the far side of the room, one window let a single rainbow beam of moonlight in tinted by a strangely sweet, heart-patterned, clingfilm. It's sugary mints, yellows, and pinks poured into the room, making a childish farce of the gothic room you dwelled in.

You noticed the streaming sweet glow was being cut into by a green light glowing through an open door. This room was a good size but empty, there was nothing keeping you here. There were no answers here.
You started to move, wobbly, weak. Nothing hurt, you noted, but nothing wanted to move either. Eventually, like opening your eyes, the more you tried moving the easier it became and you made your way close enough to peek into the doorway.

You snuck a look around the edge of the door before fully stepping through. It was a bathroom, a pass-through, with another door on the other side equally as open as yours was. Your ears perked up as you realised someone was in the next room.

"I can't believe this shit, fuck off already."

Your breath hitched in your throat. You knew that voice but who was it? You couldn't remember anything of how you got here or who that voice belonged to. All you knew was you were forgetting something and it pulled at your heart.

The sounds of typing could be heard, occasional whispered curses drifted out of the speakers mouth. Whoever was keeping you here was just around the corner. He was just out of sight.

You leaned against the double sink for support as you tried to think. From where you stood you could see there was another door on the far wall, with several locks assuring your "security". Clothes and other random homey trash were scattered across the floor but nothing explained the glow or who was there. You inched towards the doorway, peering around to be taken aback.

The wall to the right of you was mostly a series of computers, wires, and large monitors. The green glow, which filled the room with a dull light, was from the constant stream of coding that flowed across them all. In front of them was your captor. You couldn't see him well, as he was turned away from you, but his leather jacket had been discarded at some point and was still hanging off the arm of the chair, a large tattoo featuring an eye covered most of his upper arm. His hair was bleached with pale pink streaking through it, visible even through the green light filling the room. A mattress was on the floor next to the doorway you stood in, its blankets spilling off the bed with several pillows mixed into the pile of cozy looking fluff. Despite the situation you didn't feel overly alarmed, something about him felt familiar, kind even, though you couldn't possibly explain why.

You stepped through the doorway, you weren't going to learn anything by hiding.

The carpet under your feet was squishy and plush and you welcomed the random sense of comfort, for just a moment. You chose not to alert your captor right away, he was still quietly cursing to himself and there's some things you don't want to interrupt a person doing.

You silently walked around the room to look at things. Dark clothes, many belts, a small mirror with several eye liner pencils, black nail polish, a very old looking plush cat. Most of the belongings were scattered across the floor or drawers but the small cat graced the long desk that sat along the computer wall. You leaned down to look at it closely, a small grey cat with a red bow and yellow eyes, an ear hung loosly and a seam was ripped open on one of its legs.

"Don't you dare touch that."

The sudden voice made you jump and you realised the near constant stream of muttered curses had ceased long before now.

"I wasn't going to, I just wanted to look at him," you quickly took a step back. He was turned to you now, his figure cloaked in shadow. A quick shiver went down your spine, hair raising on your neck, as he rose effortlessly and slowly walked towards you. He was slender and moved in a smooth, angular sense, like a cat walking its territory.

"I didn't expect to see you up so quickly, I was going to let you sleep," he spoke sweetly. An unhinged edge in his voice left you unconciously stepping away from him and you suddenly found yourself against the drawers behind you.

"Glad you could finally join me, Princess," he said leaning in close. Both hands leaning on the drawers, his breath hot on your neck. You were losing your nerve and fast.
"I was starting to miss your pretty face," he said grazing his lips against your collar bone.

"Why am I here?" you finally blurted out.

He spun away from you letting out a loud maniacal laugh. His air of familiarity still nagged at you but your fear of his unpredictable behavior was smothering any safety that small feeling had given you.

You don't know this man, you don't know where you are. He kidknapped you, this isn't right.

"Come now, MC, don't tell me you've forgotten me?" his voice was trying so hard to be playfully dark but there was a definite edge of sadness at the thought. "I told I'd come for you! ...You never seemed upset about that."

"YOU!"
Your sudden exclaimation made him jump. It hit you all at once.
"You're Unknown. You're the one that brought me to the RFA!"

"Ding ding ding!" he started clapping for you, letting out another unsettling laugh. " Fuck babe, I must have knocked you out worse than I thought for you to forget everything like that."

The RFA! That's what you were forgetting. Everyone would be so worried. Seven and V would blame themselves, Jumin would send out security everywhere. Jaehee wouldn't sleep for a week. Yoosung and Zen would just get hopelessly angry. What were you going to do?

What could you do?

A sudden blaring alarm sounded from the many screens, shocking you both. Your captor dove into his chair, the string of curses returning with vigor. You walked up next to the chair to observe the screens. You barely knew anything about coding, but enough to recognise patterns and a few strings.

"Are those...cat faces in the coding?"

"Ugh, yes. My idiot shit brother thinks he's funny," Unknown spat with disdain.

Truthfully, the absurdity of it was funny to you and it took effort to not be caught laughing.

Wait...brother?

His speed was impressive, as you watched his fingers fly over the keyboard. You took the distraction as chance to really look at him.

His eyes where bloodshot and a bit crazed but his vivid blue-green eyes were so stunning you had to check again if he wore contacts. He didn't, though the odd ring in his iris was again familiar. His skin was pale with a slight sickly grey palor, you wondered if he ate enough, or at all. He had smudged black eye liner and chipped black nail polish, implying he took care of his looks, at least some of the time. His rumpled hair trying to suggest otherwise. It was then you really took in his face. Once twisted with frustration it had now fallen to a focused neutral expression. He was attractive, in an unsual sense and the familiarity you felt before was slowly creeping back over you.

Brother...

Other half...

"Seven. He's your brother, your twin," you muttered in awe of how much two people could look the same and how different life could make them.

"Don't speak about him to me, EVER!"

He grabbed you roughly by the arm and tossed you through the bathroom door.

"Get the fuck in there, the only reason he's bothering me is to try and find you!" he spoke with such venom in his voice, anger spread to you as well.

"Well I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you!" you shot back with just as much anger as you had received.

He looked rabid as he ingested your wrath, tensing and bulking up at the thought of your outburst. Anger in his face he came at you, causing you wince and shut your eyes.

SLAM

You slowly relaxed and open your eyes to find that he had shut the bathroom door in your face. You suddenly realised how very drained you were by all of this. Everything of this day had been too much. You slowly walked over the splash of pastel light on the floor and laid down, drifting off to only questions haunting your mind.

You awoke and stretched stiffly to be tangled and hit crinkly things. These unexpected sensations had you bolt up awake. Where you had fallen asleep the night before you were now draped in a blanket. Several small bags of chips and a soda sat next to you, Honey Buddha chips and a Dr. Pepper. You marveled for a moment of he new these were all his brother ate, maybe it was a choice he made to stay connected.

"You're awake," he said, snapping you out of your thoughts.

You opened and shut your mouth several times, trying to come up with something to say.

"Who are you, really?" you finally said.

He bristled to your inquiry and seemed to be debating on what to tell you.

"I can't call you Unknown forever," you chided.

"You can call me Searan," he said with a huff and walked back to his side of the bathroom.

You sat in the middle of an empty room, wrapped in a blanket, considering the safety of accepting food from a strange man that kidknapped you. Looking at your arm, you noticed purple marks for each of his fingers, bruising from his temper. You weren't really sure how you should feel but right now a more important question rose to your mind.

What will you do?

Last edited by Alina_Mau on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

http://www.alinamausmystics.myadopts.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Angel in Paradise Empty Re: Angel in Paradise

Post by Alina_Mau Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:39 pm

Be quiet
Stop eating, Be afraid. Receive concern
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina_Mau Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:40 pm

Be attentive
Listen to rant, receive crying. Snuggles
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina_Mau Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:42 pm

Be curious
Cute boy being techie. Has sexy curiosity. Recieve a kissing
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina_Mau Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:44 pm

Be tender
Sexy shower moment. Discuss tattoos and scars. Snuggles with sad, establish promises or nohurt n stuff
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina_Mau Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:45 pm

Be forlorn
Desire outside, receive panic. End taking walk, cloud reference
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina_Mau Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:46 pm

Be funny
Boyfriend is in a grump. Give boopings! Tickle fight ensues, kissings ;3
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina_Mau Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:48 pm

Be whiny
Want date! Get taken out. Rando tries hitting on you. Gets grumpy Searan threats
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina_Mau Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:49 pm

Be cute
Bf has hurt himself! Feels dumb and tries to avoid you. Get naughty with your comfort.
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum