The Wishlist Donation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

doin teh HS thang

Go down

doin teh HS thang Empty doin teh HS thang

Post by Alina_Mau Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:49 pm

boop
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

http://www.alinamausmystics.myadopts.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

doin teh HS thang Empty Re: doin teh HS thang

Post by Alina_Mau Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:24 am

"Eridan is the only troll that has never been seen smiling in all of Homestuck."

You frowned at your screen. Now that you thought of it, you never HAD seen the sea dweller smile. A small pout formed on your lips while you got up from your chair and stretched.

You were wandering about one of the lesser known dream bubbles, the one where all of your trollian friends were some kind of "web sensation". You had told some of them about it before and it mostly just freaked them out, that never stopped you from looking up some of the more...amusing art items to be seen of your friends. This tidbit of news ate away at your thoughts though. You knew Eridan was an egotistical tool, who easily annoyed any of your friends, but you thought he was pretty alright. In the very least he was quite attractive and, if you ignored half the shit he said, he was good company on slow or lonely days.

You dawdled through the portal set up for dream bubble travel and began walking down the street of the town you all lived in together. You decided to do something about this, he may be an ass but that doesn't mean he didn't deserve to be happy. You heard he'd gotten moody recently, probably another argument with Cronus, causing him to move back into his old ship hive.

"HEY FUCKASS", you cringed slightly at the harsh tone as Karkat joined you. "IVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR THE LAST 3 MINUTES. WHERE ARE YOU GOING SHIT HEAD?"

"Sorry 'Kat, I'm a little lost in thought", you said, slowing your pace to match your new companion.

"YOUVE BEEN LOOKING AT THOSE SHIT PICTURES OF US ALL FUCKING EACH OTHER AGAIN, HAVENT YOU?", the troll scowled at you intently, expecting a snarky answer that you couldn't help but deliver.

"Oh Karkeys you know I only look at the pics of you touching yourself, KarkatxPail stories are my favorite!", you gave him an evil smirk and laughed as he blushed bright red.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN DO SHIT LIKE THAT? THATS SO FUCKING DISGUSTING", Karkat looked like he was about to hit you before he settled into scowling at you more, arms crossed.

"You know I'm just fuckin' with you Kar-Cat, that's what you get for being such a nosy kitty", you giggle and shake his arm slightly to force him to relax his crossed arms.

"YA WHATEVER NOOK JABBER, WHERE ARE YOU EVEN GOING?"

"I dunno man, I was thinking of visiting fishdick today, I haven't talked to him in a while", you tried to shrug it off but you knew Karkat would call you out on wanting to spend time with the grouchy sea dweller.

"JEGUS WHY DO YOU LIKE THAT FUCKASS? HES SUCH A FUCKIN DOUCHE!"

"He's alright, Kar. Seriously, you should lighten up, it's not like I'm making you go see him with me", you jab at the boys side making him shove you roughly, though you just laugh at him as he flicks you off before walking off towards his hive.

"See you later, Karkitty!"

You wander aimlessly towards the seaside realizing you didn't know how to reach Eridan's ship. You headed up to the Ampora's lighthouse, where Dualscar, Cronus, and Eridan usually lived together. The Ampora family doesn't just live in a lighthouse, gog no, they lived under the light house in an underwater mansion with vast glass ceilings, exposing your view to the sea life. Upon entering the lighthouse the foyer reveals an odd pod like elevator to bring you down into the depths. You swiftly make your way in, pressing the button and waiting for the inevitable ear popping as the pressure changed around you. The doors of the pod open to reveal a large set of heavy golden doors, encrusted with purple gems and two large white marble statues of stern, majestic sea horses on either side. You walk up and drop the equally large door knocker, shaped like the aquarius sign, and patiently wait for the door to open.

The large doors finally creak open to reveal Cronus, his usually perfect coiffe ruffled from sleep, his eyes still drowsy. You had forgotten that cronus had a habit of trying to sleep at night like a human, though you had long abandoned this practice out of convenience of your troll friends. The sea-greaser perked up at your presence, whipping out a comb and fixing his hair. The rather absurd gesture made you giggle.

"Hey kitten, wvhat are you doing here?" he leaned in towards you hoping you were here for him.

"Hey man, is Eridan around? If not, could you help me find him? After all, I don't know where his ship is", you pouted slightly, looking up into his eyes. He could never resist that look.

His face fell, uttery heart broken at this news. After a long sigh he finally gave you a piece of paper with directions to the ship. With a squeak you quickly pecked him on the cheek and ran back to the elevator, waving back at the now blushing Ampora.

Last edited by Alina_Mau on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alina_Mau Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:22 pm

You swiftly swam through the cold lake waters, as you have dozens of times before. After a long night of collaboration your highblood friend Equius had helped you build an air tank that had self recycling features, allowing you to never really need to surface. You swirled around a group of catfish, your favorite, and headed to the surface, knowing Equius was still waiting for you.

"HEYO!" you called out to Equius, still by the dock.

"Don't stray out too far till it's been properly tested, please" the muscular troll began sweating profusely as you slid up on the dock, allowing him to check the gauges and tubes.

"Come on Eq, you know I've swam these waters for years without a tank, I'll be alright. If I have to ditch it, it's got a floating device built in so we can find it later."

"Fine, just be careful of yourself as well", Equius gently pulled your hair back with a concerned look in his eyes.

"Thanks Eq, you're the best!", you gave him a light hug and slipped back into the water.

You shared a lake-side hive with Equius, his reasoning being that an alien of your blood color would improve with exposure of his kind. After a great deal of explanation that humans didn't really have a hemospectrum, you forced him to admit that he just liked being around you and that it would make Nepeta happy. He was very protective of you but your relationship was exceptionally platonic, not that you minded.

Focusing more on your current adventure you surged forward exploring your watery territory. Using your small diving knife you cut a few greens and tied them like bracelets and anklets and you swam off away from shore. You bobbed about at the surface, floating face down for a while, before deciding to dive down. You could finally dive deeper than before and you couldn't wait to see what you'd been missing. Unfortunately this wasn't a very historic lake and the bottom was mostly just murky goo and rocks that held no particular interest. You noticed a shadow cross over you and turned over to find a school of catfish wandering about, minding their own business.

KITTYFISH

You quickly moved your focus tot he one that seemed most like the straggler and began chasing him about the waters, an unnaturally crazed grin on your face. You just wanted to...pet him! He was a kitty after all, just the water kind. Once again it seemed as though a shadow passed over you, though you were too focused to even notice it this time. You finally had the chance to stay under water long enough to pet the catfish and by gog, you were going to succeed, damnit!

So....CLOSE!

Suddenly you felt a snag and the fish disappeared from your sight. Looking back you saw and angry face and you felt a hand wrapped firmly around your ankle. Grey skin and the orange horns confirmed it was a troll, though you weren't accustomed to one caring much for water, nor were you familiar with trolls having....facial fins and gills? You squirmed gently and scowled at the troll in hopes you'd let him go, but instead he proceeded to surface, your foot still in his hand. As he surfaced, as you were now aware it was a male troll you had you s firmly grasped, you curled around and started flail slapping his arm that held you trapped.

"Stop that, what are you even doing?"

"lemme goooooo", you whined in frustration at the stranger.

"No, you're just going to after that fish again," he scowled at your now flail-less figure.

"Ugh, shut your fishy face, I almost had him and now I'll never get the kitty fish," once again you were agonizingly whining about the whole ordeal.

"...Kitty fish?"

"Yes, I wanna pet the kitty fishes...cuz they got the whiskers and the spots and like....they're water kitties....SO LEMME GOOOO," you began flailing at his hands once again just for him to swiftly grab one of your wrists and hold that instead of your foot.

"You reely want me to believe that this is about petting the glubbin fish?" He gave you a skeptical look.

"Well, what else would I want him for? He would make a terrible hat in my opinion." You huffed
Alina_Mau
Alina_Mau
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum